How can CCTV Chimney Inspection help ?
Why carry out CCTV Chimney inspection?
- Identify the flues dimensions and confirm suitability and integrity
- Establish the cause of any smoke leakage
- View blocked flues or restricted flues caused by birds nests, fallen debris, restricted bends or other objects obstructing the flue
- Check for damage which may have occurred following chimney fires, subsidence, or wear and tear over time
Some reasons why you may require a CCTV inspection
- Our highly advanced CCTV equipment diagnoses the problem quickly and effectively without any disruption to you or your building.
- Annual service checks on the flues condition and function
- Landlords before renting out properties
- Builders and loft conversion companies before carrying out works on the property and of neighbouring properties
- Party Wall surveyors
- Buyers and Sellers of property (detailed Home Inspection Packs)
- Checking poorly-functioning chimneys following major renovation by the property owner or neighbour
- Checks before bringing an old flue back into use
What you get
- A better understanding and appreciation of the flue or chimney problem
- An estimation of remedial works
- A report for use in insurance claims or personal use
- A copy of the camera survey is also provided via email
- On site advice